Have you guys been getting all of your festive fall activities done? This time of year is so fun because there are so many fun things to do like: haunted houses, trick or treating, scary movies, parties every weekend, the list goes on and on!
With Halloween just around the corner, I’m literally trying to cram in all of the spooky activities in that my family and I can do! And what goes better with carving pumpkins than making a fun little treat with kiddos? Obviously nothing!
These little treats are so fun and so delicious. The candy eyeballs can turn almost any treat into something fun!
You know what’s tough though? Just the little fact that holidays seem hell-bent on stocking you up with the most unhealthy treats and you literally have to face them every time you walk into the grocery store! The baked goods and candy can be so tempting!
But don’t worry! Instead of not letting yourself indulge in any sweets, we have some recipes that will give you that holiday fun without ruining your goals! So go ahead and enjoy these treats, bring them to parties or just make a fun night out of it.
Frozen Banana Spiders
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 20 pretzel sticks
- candy eyes
- Dip each banana slice into dark chocolate. Break pretzel sticks into 3rds and place 3 legs on each side of banana slices.
- Add 2 candy eyeballs to each bite. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 5 bites. Calories per serving: 150 / Protein 2g / Carbs 27g / Fat 5g
Candy Corn Parfait
- 1 c fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 c no sugar added canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (5.3 oz) Dannon Greek Light ‘n Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt
- Layer pineapple, oranges, and yogurt in a glass. Enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 210 / Protein 7g / Carbs 46g / Fat 0gThe
- 1 c nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. candy eyeballs
- 10 pretzel sticks
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and add yogurt. Spread evenly and add candy eyeballs, pretzels, and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until solid. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: ½ of the yogurt bark. Calories per serving: 165 / Protein 12g / Carbs 21g / Fat 4g
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Using a large pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut slices of bread and toast.
- Mix almond butter, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spread onto toast and enjoy!
Serves 4. Serving size: 1 slice of pumpkin toast. Calories per serving: 140 / Protein 5g / Carbs 20g / Fat 5g
Caramel Apple Milkshake
- 1 c Vanilla Bean Halo Top Ice Cream
- 1 sugar-free apple cider packet, mixed with 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free caramel syrup
- 1/4 medium apple
- 2 tbsp. fat-free whip cream (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 200 / Protein 10g / Carbs 48g / Fat 4g
Mummy Yogurt Pretzels
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealShake
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 10 pretzel rods
- 20 edible candy eyeballs
- Mix Greek yogurt, Vanilla IdealShake, and honey until smooth. Set 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture aside.
- Roll top half of pretzel rods in yogurt mixture. Spoon remaining yogurt mixture into Ziplock bag and cut a small piece of the corner.
- Drizzle remaining yogurt onto pretzels and top with candy eyeballs. Freeze until yogurt hardens & enjoy!
Makes 10 yogurt pretzel rods. Serving size: 1 rod. Calories per serving: 72/ Protein 4g / Carbs 13g / Fat 1g
Graveyard Chocolate Pudding
- 1 package sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealShake
- 1 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 reduced fat Oreos, crushed
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 candy pumpkins
- Combine pudding mix, Chocolate IdealShake and almond milk until smooth. Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
- If desired, use melted chocolate to write “RIP” on graham crackers to use as gravestones.
- Pour pudding into two small cups or bowls and top with crushed Oreos, graham crackers, and candy pumpkins. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size 1. Calories per serving: 127 / Protein 3g / Carbs 11g / Fat 10g
Be the talk of your Halloween party by bringing along these cuties! They’re the perfect accessory to your costume!
We hope you guys enjoy this Halloween! It seriously can be one of the most fun times of the year and we want you to enjoy it! Don’t worry about all the candy’s and goodies, make these instead and you’ll be able to enjoy yourself, keep up with your goals, and love life!
If you haven’t already, now is the perfect time to try our delicious hunger-blocking IdealShake meal replacement! It’s delicious on its own, and also super tasty when used in recipes like some of the ones you’ve seen above!
Hurry before Halloween goes ghosting on by! (See what I did there?)